factory front fender?

5 replies to this topic
  • robman

Posted November 01, 2001 - 04:24 PM

Who makes an after market front fender that looks just like a stock fender? I just got an acerbis fender from chapparal and it looks like a ttr fr fender it has flat sides.It's ugly.is there two different acerbis fr fenders or are they all like that?

• mxchamps

Posted November 01, 2001 - 05:53 PM

I noticed my acerbis looked a little goofy too. UFO plastic looks real good. I would go with that.

• BlueThunder

Posted November 01, 2001 - 05:55 PM

robman...what part # was the Acerbis you picked up? I purchased Acerbis part # 8361 and it's identical to my stock fender off my 00WR ? :)

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • imported_Scott_H

Posted November 01, 2001 - 06:10 PM

Get a factory one for 20 bucks from the Yamaha web site

Blue. Fits '00-UP YZ ALL/WR ALL
YZR-5HC12-01-RB $19.79

Blue. Fits '96~'99 YZ ALL/WR ALL
YZR-4XL12-01-RB $19.79

Good luck,

• robman

Posted November 01, 2001 - 06:32 PM

scott how do you order from that site?

Bluethumper I'm not sure what # I ordered I've already trashed the raper.I'll look in to it.
Thanks guys

• Cambo_wr400

Posted November 06, 2001 - 02:48 AM

Go the original factory unit, I have the UFO one and its crap. It looks good but is to soft and wobbles and shakes when riding...

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.