Low seat conversion

3 replies to this topic
  • Funkierthanfunky

Posted June 05, 2006 - 01:17 PM

Hi everyone,

Could anyone tell me if there is a low seat conversion kit I can buy for my yz426. I am in the UK. If someone could steer me in the right direction or post a link that would be great.

• YZ117

Posted June 05, 2006 - 06:47 PM

Try these guys.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • kid on a 426

Posted June 07, 2006 - 06:18 PM

http://bikepics.com/pictures/602025/ This is on my brother's bike. The guy we bought it from said he brought the seat into an upholstery shop and they shaved it down and put in the little dip. It's really nice for shorter people or even not shorter people who like to touch the ground better. It's the only part on his bike I wish I had. I think it costs around $50-70 to get it done by a shop

• yamahacrazy_310

Posted June 07, 2006 - 08:10 PM

Why don't you just take it to an upholster and have them shave it down for you? then redo your seat cover....will save some $$$$

Related Content

Michigan Motocross Tires by 288yz450

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   North
  • 1 reply

yz400f throttle bog by yz400fmaniac

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • Hot  28 replies

2016 YZ450 by CaptainKnobby

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Technical Forums   Suspension
  • Hot  59 replies

First Hare scramble tips by dhend8

Dirt Bike   General Dirt Bike Forums   General Dirt Bike Discussion
  • Hot  33 replies

Is it worth it? (Cam and High compression piston) by macgi77

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   CRF 150/230 F/L
  • Hot  36 replies

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.