Spokane, WA suspension shop???

5 replies to this topic
  • Conan_'dale

Posted June 04, 2006 - 06:29 PM

Can anyone recommend a good suspension shop in the Spokane, WA or CDA, ID area?

I need to have my suspension redone.

I'm 6'7" 300 lbs with gear on and I need to have the suspension set up for my height and weight. The bike is a 2000 WR400 and I needs a lot of help.

Any suggestions where to take the bike? Is this a job any bike shop and do or do I want to seek out a specialty shop?

What should I expect to pay for a full set-up job?

• Matty05

Posted June 04, 2006 - 07:58 PM

Get a suspension tuner to set it up properly for you. Stay well away from dealerships!

From what I have read, suspension tuning in USA costs a crap load more than here in Australia. I have read people paying up to $1000. I wouldnt pay more than $500 for springs and revalve.

Spend the money - you definately need too. Don't worry, even if I was the "agerage" weight, I would have still got my suspension set up professionally.

• Conan_'dale

Posted June 05, 2006 - 07:45 AM

Thanks Matty!

Anyone else able to recommend a suspension shop for my area?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Matt C

Posted June 05, 2006 - 07:51 AM

I used to live in Spokane, and I remember my buddies getting work done at Westside Honda. I think they sell Yamahas now too. Not sure on the price but they all liked their setups.

• Psychoone

Posted June 05, 2006 - 11:05 AM

Send it to Devol in western Washington.

• Conan_'dale

Posted June 05, 2006 - 03:21 PM

Thanks for they replies everyone!

Through the yellow pages I was able to find C&M Performance. I have never dealth with them before but they are race-tech certified so I decided to go with them. Looking at the heavy springs with gold valves so I am good to go.

Anyone work with this shop? If so, good or bad?

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.