Front Rotor Guard Wanted for 06 WR450f

7 replies to this topic
  • MountainMax

Posted June 03, 2006 - 09:53 AM

Does anyone make just the rotor (disk) guard that works with the stock fork guards? I have always liked this look and it will help keeping the mud off it also.

• Speedracer747-400

Posted June 03, 2006 - 03:15 PM

Acerbis makes a pretty good one. You just replace your left wheel spacer with there mount and then bolt the disc cover to that.

http://www.acerbis.c...sal/185190.html

• tony1970

Posted June 03, 2006 - 03:23 PM

Cycra make a nice one also. I emailed them and they said it will fit the WR, even though they list on the site for the YZ.
http://store.cycrara...com/fadico.html

• MountainMax

Posted June 03, 2006 - 06:16 PM

Thanks guys, I love the second one, and you say it will fit WR like you said it only lists YZ. does anyone have either one of these on their bikes so i can take a look?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • tony1970

Posted June 03, 2006 - 11:03 PM

I just ordered one today. My friend has one on an earlier YZ and it is a well made piece. Cycra makes some good plastic and great handguards, I don't think you can lose ordering one.

• MountainMax

Posted June 04, 2006 - 04:26 AM

I think I will order one, Im waiting to hear back to see if they have a canadian dealer first though.

• trailordune

Posted June 04, 2006 - 09:03 PM

anyone know if the cycra will fit an 04 wr450? i know that the forks are sm aller diameter than the 05 & 06 but hopefully the mounting is the same. thanks in advance.

• TimBrp

Posted June 05, 2006 - 02:45 AM

Devol makes a nice aluminum one...

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.