no EFI on the 2007 XR650R

11 replies to this topic
  • Steve_Wollam

Posted June 02, 2006 - 04:40 PM

I thought it would have it. Doesn't look like EFI made it to any of the 07 Honda offroad bikes.

http://hondanews.com/CatID7201

http://hondanews.com...173088&mime=asc

• qadsan

Posted June 02, 2006 - 04:50 PM

Of course there's a 2007 XR650R even though some said 2006 was the last year. We all knew the updates before they were published :prof:

New for 2007 - Honda Racing™-inspired graphics :applause: :D :prof:

• Junior Belson

Posted June 02, 2006 - 06:08 PM

I'll say the same thing I said 7 years ago. "I LOVE IT!" The 650R is in my eyes the ultimate motorcycle. The one thing that upsets me about the 07 lineup is the lack of dualsport support. In my opinion the 650L is very long in the tooth. Was hoping for a dual sported 650R. Maine has some pretty tough kit laws. :applause:

• Max Power

Posted June 02, 2006 - 06:33 PM

Of course there's a 2007 XR650R even though some said 2006 was the last year. We all knew the updates before they were published :prof:

New for 2007 - Honda Racing™-inspired graphics :applause: :D :prof:

Who was the clown that said there was going to be a CRF600? :wingnut

• ogrider650

Posted June 02, 2006 - 06:44 PM

too bad they didn't put a pumper carb on it stock for 2007 instead of the fab graphics lol

• needsprayer

Posted June 02, 2006 - 07:12 PM

Looks like the only bike they put any effort into was the CRF450F. Lame year for Honda. :applause:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • x400r

Posted June 02, 2006 - 09:18 PM

yet again, another lame year. They should add e start before efi. :applause:

• XR6's_rule

Posted June 03, 2006 - 01:58 AM

If you guys think you have a "lame" lineup from Honda for this year you should check ours out. The registerable trail/enduro lineup as a whole consists of- wait for it....CRF450X and CRF250x, two bikes that have questionable reliablity, that are not recommended to be used for road (pavement) riding. So what the hell are the dual sport guys going to buy here? Another brand, thats what, they'll probably go for a blue bike like everyone else is. Me? Im going to stick to my "old" XR4 and XR6 and wonder how long it's going to take Honda to come to their senses.....

• Fordskin

Posted June 03, 2006 - 03:18 AM

I take it they have finally stopped selling them now here in Aus? Gee i must have bought one of the last. I just love the way that thing wheelies. If you were to buy blue then what would it be?

• BWB63

Posted June 03, 2006 - 08:53 PM

This 2007 bike will prove to be much fast (with those new graphic's) then any past year! :D I don't know why everyone was looking for engine, carb., suspension changes; when these grapgic's are the hottest thing yet! WoW, even smaller stickers then last year and they are not just the year befores turn upside down, switching from one side to the other! How much was the graphic's guy paid for this setup? :applause:

• rmhrc630

Posted June 04, 2006 - 12:07 AM

I take it they have finally stopped selling them now here in Aus? Gee i must have bought one of the last. I just love the way that thing wheelies. If you were to buy blue then what would it be?

yeah they're on closeout now.

Peter stevens in melbourne has one for $9400

• XR6's_rule

Posted June 04, 2006 - 01:08 AM

Fordskin- Yes, as of a few months ago Honda Australia decided to cease importing the both the XR650L and XR650R models, and seeing that there wasn't that many here already, stocks have nearly run out. We'll probably see the last XR650R sold before the last XR4 goes.

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.