05 wr 450 how much to sell for

4 replies to this topic
  • acauto

Posted June 01, 2006 - 05:53 PM

I was wandering how much i should sell it for. I bought this thing new back in march of 05 and its got about 1200 miles on it its got some extras on it like moose skid plate, radiator gaurds,jd jet kit,s12 front,rear new sprockets and did x-ring chain. I have changed the oil on a regular basis every few rides. The only reason I am thinking of selling it is cause i want a ktm250 or 300 mainly due to the weight. A lot of the trails I ride is tight trails and the 450 wears me out some times

• 150 Fuelie

Posted June 01, 2006 - 07:08 PM

Do you have any pictures? I'm looking for a clean WR, let me know what your best cash price is. I'm just north of you in Michigan and could run down any evening or weekend to pick up if the price is right.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • 25year2stroker

Posted June 01, 2006 - 07:19 PM

The ktm dealer might give you $2500 trade in if you want to upgrade? :applause:

• e_dogg

Posted June 02, 2006 - 07:42 AM

I got about $3200 in trade for my stock '04 WR450 back in January. The dealer is in Oregon so I don't know how much value would vary by region.

• minion

Posted June 02, 2006 - 08:01 AM

I got about $3200 in trade for my stock '04 WR450 back in January. The dealer is in Oregon so I don't know how much value would vary by region.

Things are cheaper here in the midwest it seems for dirt bikes. I remember reading all of the posts about "$7200 OTD", for sales in Calif. That is $1000 higher than I paid for my new 05 WR450 OTD here in Indiana. So, as 25year2stroker said, $2500 here wouldn't be uncommon. You'll probably do a lot better in Oregon. Check out www.kbb.com and www.nadaguides.com for the value of that bike.

M.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.