Do you use a Camelbak?

25 replies to this topic
  • 25year2stroker

Posted June 01, 2006 - 08:58 AM

I interviewed for a position with Camelbak a couple of years ago, and one thing I can tell from personal experience that after interviewing the inept management there that there is only one company that surpasses them as the most all time F...up company in the world "FOX" yes! Fox purchasing management rates as the lowest scum on the earth. IMHO! Myself and my associates have been boycotting FOX Products for years now. As A TT Member I ask you too as well. My friends, when we ride together next, I shall tell of my Horrific Ordeal with the SOB's. Thank you all.

Do tell,what was your experience. :applause:

• SJMC_DON

Posted June 01, 2006 - 10:14 AM

Thanks ARin :D If you ever need anything :prof: I'm there for you Bro!
Fox Racing :ride: and Shift :applause: Shall for ever be boycotted and the company :eek: run out of business if we all stick together. :bonk: :lol: :p

In dealing with sponsorship for a large Desert race that my club puts on I was amazed at the amount of support we got from Moose Racing :prof: They truly support the sport at all levels. They probably sent us $2K - $3K worth of prizes and race materials.......... They were absolutely a delight to work with :applause:

FOX? Never got a response from them but I'm sure they are to busy pumping out stickers for the back of every poser's SUV :eek:

• byggd

Posted June 01, 2006 - 01:27 PM

In dealing with sponsorship for a large Desert race that my club puts on I was amazed at the amount of support we got from Moose Racing :applause: They truly support the sport at all levels. They probably sent us $2K - $3K worth of prizes and race materials.......... They were absolutely a delight to work with :prof:

FOX? Never got a response from them but I'm sure they are to busy pumping out stickers for the back of every poser's SUV :prof:

Every time I price a moose racing part at the TT store they seem to be on sale. I have purchased moose air filters, hand guards, shift lever, tubes etc and I must say their quality is as good or better than any company I have bought from :D

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • ARin

Posted June 01, 2006 - 02:57 PM

Every time I price a moose racing part at the TT store they seem to be on sale. I have purchased moose air filters, hand guards, shift lever, tubes etc and I must say their quality is as good or better than any company I have bought from :applause:

i think that moose and Thor are some of the best products out there...in terms of riding gear, etc.

• georgeforeman

Posted March 13, 2007 - 08:03 PM

sorry to bring up an old thread but. someone should email them and say... they should be happy that we buy there product and support their company. and they return us the favor by not liking our sport.

• WRgrom

Posted March 19, 2007 - 11:52 AM

OGIO hydration pack is way better then camelpak anyday.:eek: Just go out and buy one you won't regret it ogio.com check it out you won't be disapointed!!!!!!!:applause:

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.