01' 426 Graphics Kits...

8 replies to this topic
  • §ean

Posted May 29, 2006 - 07:25 PM

Hey guys...I am looking to put some new graphics on my 01' 426. I have been looking around, and have found some that I like. I just want to know if I can get away using kits from different bike models...if you know which ones, can you tell me? I am wondering, because I am having a hard time finding graphics made specifically for the 426. Thank you!

• 01yz426

Posted May 30, 2006 - 05:12 AM

I don't think you can fit anything but Yamaha 426 graphics on that there bike buddy... There are lots of kits out for the 426 though... Try www.btosports.com or www.motoworldracing.com

• §ean

Posted May 30, 2006 - 07:51 AM

Ok, thanks a lot...

Also, can I find a Monster Energy kit for my 426? It doesn't look that way, but maybe I'm just overlooking it...

• moto_xxx

Posted May 31, 2006 - 06:18 AM

here ya go heres mine

http://i65.photobuck...otocross018.jpg

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Dano426

Posted May 31, 2006 - 06:47 AM

Here are a few graphic kits for the 426s

http://www.dmpcovers.com

• ivesy

Posted May 31, 2006 - 12:28 PM

Here in New Zealand I couldn't get hold of a new graphics kit for my 426 so I bought the 06 450 one, trimmed bits and pieces of it and it looks pretty good. If i can work out how to put a link to a pic of it I will.

• ONLY4STROKES

Posted May 31, 2006 - 02:43 PM

Also, can I find a Monster Energy kit for my 426?

Nope, not unless you do some custom graphics through someone like DecalWorks. Monster graphics are made by N-Style and Factory Effex. The N-Style ones are designed solely for the Kawasaki KXF and KX models. They are the same graphics team Monster Energy/Pro Circuit Kawasaki use. The Factory Effex renditions are available for all modern (06+) four-stroke and two-stroke motocross bikes. None for the 426.

If you look around, graphics that say will fit 98-02 YZ400/426 or 01-02 YZ250F will fir your bike.

Doug

• 6fiddy

Posted June 01, 2006 - 06:44 AM

http://www.fludesigns.com/ the best deal out there! complete kit, gripper seat, shrouds, tank, forks, fork plastics # plate, side covers, front& rear fender. Da BomB :applause: Check it our, everything for like $75

Hey guys...I am looking to put some new graphics on my 01' 426. I have been looking around, and have found some that I like. I just want to know if I can get away using kits from different bike models...if you know which ones, can you tell me? I am wondering, because I am having a hard time finding graphics made specifically for the 426. Thank you!

• firefighter3702

Posted June 06, 2006 - 02:15 PM

the only place i know to get graphics for your bike being the year it is; is BTOsports.com or deniskirk.com. i do know of another web site that has some pretty cool aftermarket graphics but they are not anything like n-style or factory-fx. its worth checking them out i promise. they are the most wicked graphics i've found out there. the site is invisionpowersports.com.

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.