2002 yz426f

2 replies to this topic
  • Tracy Allan

Posted May 29, 2006 - 04:54 PM

How much will a dealer charge to put in a hot cam? Can I just get an electric starter put on my yz426f ?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • obxnc

Posted May 29, 2006 - 04:58 PM

The hotcam is pretty straight forward.. You can do that yourself.. As for an electric starter.. Maybe you should have looked for a WR instead of a YZ... :applause:

• 02YZ426

Posted May 29, 2006 - 04:59 PM

The electric start would be nice but definatly too much hassel and $$ to be worth it. As for the Hot Cam, thats the way to go. I cant see a shop charging you more than 2hrs labour for that job... Heck I'm not even a liscenced mechanic and I did the job in less time than that.

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.