Arizona WR400 For Sale

6 replies to this topic
  • bobwombat

Posted October 30, 2001 - 07:19 AM

2000 WR400. 1400 miles. Adult owned & ridden. Too much bike for this 47 yr old; WR250 is next.

Meticulously cared for; all maintenance regularly done & always garaged. Beautiful, basic WR that runs/jetted perfectly. Starts 1st or 2nd kick. YZ426 pipe, gripper seat, Works Connection frame guards, Pro Rallye hand guards, perfect plastic, etc, etc. Includes 3-rail lightweight dirbike trailer if desired.

Best Offer. e-mail for pics: bfredette@apriva.com or bobwombat@hotmail.com
or call 480-421-1213 (work:leave msg).

Thx to the forum for outstanding help & advice the past year or so.

Bobwombat

• armourbl

Posted October 30, 2001 - 11:23 AM

This bike is very clean, I can assure you all that is in very good condition.

Ben

• YZ400Court

Posted October 30, 2001 - 07:52 PM

Tisk Tisk Bob, going for the YZF250 are you. You'll never know what your missing in the 520. When you say the 400 is too much for you, do you mean in a "boy I'm tired after riding this big heavy bike" sort of way, or "oops I twisted the throttle to much :D " kinda way (or the way I felt with my 98 400 "boy am I tired of kicking this piece of **** every time I fell down :) ). The 520 :D can be a handfull at times, Heck If I was not a 300lb fat a** I'd be riding a KTM 200 EXC. That is the funnest play bike I've ever ridden.

Good luck,
Court :D :D

I love these little smiley things

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • PMAUST

Posted October 30, 2001 - 08:39 PM

Bobwombat, how much?

• bobwombat

Posted October 31, 2001 - 10:16 PM

Court: yes, i know i may be missing out on the happy button, but....; i've owned a 300EXC & liked it. but, the used ktm thumper's i've seen look like crap & guys want $6k for them easy, even if they're beat up. my WR400 looks & runs fabulously so i don't want a hag instead. in that case, i'd rather have a new WR....

yeah, the weight is just too much for me. i'm a bit older, 47, & pretty light @ 150 lbs or so. i do o.k. on the wide open but struggle with the technical stuff. i feel much better on buddy, Ben's, WR250 & know it's the perfect weight/power, etc.

the WR is an incredible bike but just a bit too much for me. thx for the feedback on the 520; i'll keep looking...

bobwombat

• slashman

Posted October 31, 2001 - 03:45 PM

bob did you get my e-mail. should i tell them the real story??!!(your wife made you do it)LOLROF oh sorry the cat is out of the bag now.

lets ride on sunday if you can tell ben also.

• bobwombat

Posted November 01, 2001 - 04:52 AM

slashman! the wife doesn't even know i'm selling. i thought i'd mention it when i showed up w/a 2002 WR250F...... i'll be in touch, bobwombat

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.