no wheelies w/ d 606

2 replies to this topic
  • timothypg

Posted May 28, 2006 - 08:43 AM

just took a little spin up the road w/ my new D 606 on the back. hard to wheelie but i can leave a mean patch. had a maxxis 6006 hooked up better on pavement. i guess i better take it easy on corners, plus probably 10 cents worth of rubber left on the road everytime i spin the tire. :applause:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • XR 650

Posted May 28, 2006 - 11:51 AM

I'm on my second set. They'll grip better after few rides.

• timothypg

Posted May 28, 2006 - 02:06 PM

ya i figured it would get better. i took a trip into town and it was already doing better. i just thought it was funny the way i could leave burn outs probably better than high school kids could with there little civics or whatever.

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.