Wanted: rear rack for '87 XL600

2 replies to this topic
  • Tawm_Dawg

Posted May 28, 2006 - 06:24 AM

I picked up an old '87 XL600 Honda and it's got this massive, home made rack on it that I'd like to replace with something a bit more 'regular' size. You have one you want to sell/trade?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Islandtime

Posted December 19, 2009 - 11:09 PM

Borrego rack from Turbo city , delivered in one week , I love it and the quality is excellent. I also ride an 87 xl600r Canadian model.

• Purcell69

Posted December 20, 2009 - 12:02 PM

I'll 2nd the Borrego rack for quality and durability. I had one on my XR650L and loved it. It's a little wider that the Hondaline rack I had on my XL350R, about as wide as the stock rear turn signals, but not overly cumbersome.

Related Content

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.