Senseless praise

2 replies to this topic
  • Darth Wader

Posted May 27, 2006 - 05:22 AM

I don't really have a point to this thread but, as I get ready to go ride for the day I was perusing the forums and, of course, had to come to the WR forum. As I anticipate the days adventure I had a very clear and concise thought that pretty much permeated all my thought....I love this bike. :ride: I don't think I could have picked a better bike than the WR450. This thing does ~absolutely~ everything I ask it to and is begging for more. We are going to burn in some woods trails at my riding area today and I plan to find the gnarliest, dirtiest, and steepest crap to ride over for it. 6 months ago I would have sat here with butterflies tempting my tasty breakfast (when I had my YZ426). Now, I sit here with eager anticipation because I know the "Wonder Ride" will take me where I want to go and chuckle along with me as we chew up logs, rocks, mud, hills, and twisties.

I don't think there are many other bikes out there that, for the price, can match what this thing does. I have put a small amount of money into tweaking the bike: Free mods, exhaust, and ergonomically I swapped the bars with some RC Mini's and powerpegz. The ergonomics are perfect for my mostly legs 6'3" frame.

What a great bike - kudos to Yamaha. Anyway, no real point here other than being jacked up about going riding and singing the praises of the "Wonder Ride". Hope everyone has a great ride this weekend - I know I will!!

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • boer

Posted May 27, 2006 - 09:02 PM

:applause: :D

I enjoy my bike to

• Few

Posted May 28, 2006 - 05:54 AM

What is this guy a Honda lover or what??? just kidding, After riding my pigs for twenty plus years I have come to love my Svelte Gal more then any bike I have owned or riden.

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.