BLing for cheap

1 reply to this topic
  • ARin

Posted May 25, 2006 - 12:30 PM

http://www.andersona...dersonhome.html

check this place out for anodized pieces...like oil plugs and replacement timing plugs. THey also will lazer engrave anythign you want onto the parts...and the best part is, they are really cheap. I got a kit with black anodized oil cap, and the two replacement anodized timing caps, for 39 bucks. It was an easy way to replace my cracked timing cap, and these things are bulletproof.

I just wanted to give props to a cool company that are really nice to deal with....they make first rate pieces and sell them cheaper than the other guys.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • ARin

Posted May 25, 2006 - 12:57 PM

also, they have a free shipping deal going on right now.
you have to enter this code: ECFSS
in the "notes" area of the order.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.