WR48mm 06 Forks for jumping setup

1 reply to this topic
  • OringGroove

Posted May 23, 2006 - 03:41 AM

Has anyone modded there forks so they can do some decent jumps and not have the fork blow through the stroke! I have already gone up 2 spring sizes, maxed out the clickers and still have a blow through on bigger jumps. I want to be able to jump with this bike and still be able to ride enduros without wearing a mouthguard, kidney belt etc
Any setup ideas? I was thinking maybe different fork oil or a valve job!
Will try oil first!
Thanks in advance :ride:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • ncmountainman

Posted May 23, 2006 - 05:40 AM

there is a place in new zealand that makes hyd bottomout cones,i forgot the name but they are distributed throughout aus. i run an american version made by RSP solves all the bottoming probs your referring to :ride:

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.