Extra Rear Wheel?? Anyone??

4 replies to this topic
  • Trauma

Posted May 22, 2006 - 08:48 PM

I am looking for an extra rear wheel setup, either with or without sprocket and disk. If anyone has an extra that is in decent shape that they are willing to part with, PM me please

• Speedracer747-400

Posted May 22, 2006 - 10:58 PM

I just bought an almost new 2002 YZ426F with less than 20hrs on it. The previous owner just got done installing a new set of Black excel rims, silver Talon billet hubs, and heavy duty spokes with spline drive nipples. They look almost like new. Only have a few rides on them. I mostly ride trails and some desert so I'm going to get an 18" rear wheel. The wheel I would like to sell is 19X2.15" and will fit 99-06 YZ400, 426, 450F. I'm not sure yet if I want to sell the wheel outright or have it re-laced and just sell the 19" rim and spokes. Your probably looking for a stock rear wheel, but let me know if your interested. :ride:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Trauma

Posted May 23, 2006 - 07:00 AM

Interested, but with that setup, I would imagine that it would cost me too much. That is the same setup I have, but looking for a second wheel for the paddle.

• Speedracer747-400

Posted May 23, 2006 - 06:14 PM

I sent you a PM with pricing. :ride:

• black_n_blue_thumper

Posted May 24, 2006 - 10:41 PM

What's a fair price for a stock 18" rear wheel in great condition with sprocket and disc? How about for just a bare 18" rear wheel. Both are stock silver Excels. Thanks.

Related Content

Snake pit oct 30th by The Anvil

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   California
  • Hot  57 replies

Thinking about Yamaha 250... by Arctic Pride

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  491 replies

Is the 2016 GYTR Yamaha YZ450F too fast? by Fryboy

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • * - - - -
  • Hot  241 replies

Michigan Motocross Tires by 288yz450

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   North
  • 1 reply

100 hrs on 2014 yz450f, shim valves or replace them? by ttr230rider6

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • Hot  79 replies

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.