Where to find used 18" or 19" rear wheel?

1 reply to this topic
  • Trauma

Posted May 22, 2006 - 08:21 PM

Anybody have any ideas on where I can find a rear wheel setup with or without sprocket and disk that will fit an '05 450? I need to get a paddle tire setup and can't afford the cash for a brand new stocker.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • ARin

Posted May 22, 2006 - 09:17 PM

Anybody have any ideas on where I can find a rear wheel setup with or without sprocket and disk that will fit an '05 450? I need to get a paddle tire setup and can't afford the cash for a brand new stocker.

eBizzle my nizzle.

I got a full rear wheel (like new) with sprocket and disk for $177 delivered several months back....granted, deals like that dont come around often.

Just gotta stay on top of it, and search often.LINK HERE

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.