Rotating foot pegs installed

No replies to this topic
  • MUSTANGCOBRA1353

Posted May 22, 2006 - 09:04 AM

This weekend I rode with my friend who said I had to try these Fastway (I could have the name wrong) rotating foot pegs. I did not believe these were going to be any good, so we traded bikes for a few laps. He purchased my old RMZ250 for a back up to his 450, so I know the bike well. I did not even notice they were on the bike. Then I got back on my bike and wow once you ride with them you notice you do not have them. He is sponcered by them, so he had 2 sets of Yamaha's in the trailer. We went right back to the pits and installed them on my 450, and I got a set for my 250 (going on tonight). Yes I had to pay well worth it. That 20 degees of rotation works with more foot contact when shifting weight around. His setting were factory tension & height, but you can adjust the tension or higher or lower height. Just wanted to share.

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.