Best source for 03-04 OEM head pipe?

6 replies to this topic
  • ARin

Posted May 21, 2006 - 08:38 PM

Anyone know where i can procure an OEM 03-04 head pipe? preferably used, but i cant argue if it is new and reasonably priced.

• jerryls

Posted May 22, 2006 - 12:38 PM

You can a new GYTR stainless steel header from Zanotti Motor for around $80 (memory is a little fuzzy, but I think that's close). Check out the price at the TT store too.

Jerry

• ARin

Posted May 22, 2006 - 12:47 PM

i was hoping to get an OEM one, so i can use the header guard mounting points.

i had a SS header with no guard on my last bike, and was always melting my boots and pants.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • jerryls

Posted May 22, 2006 - 02:28 PM

The GYTR is the same as OEM, except it's steel. The guard fits perfectly.

Jerry

• RichBaker

Posted May 22, 2006 - 02:32 PM

You can get the stock head pipe from Zanotti as well. They are THE cheapest source for OEM Yamaha parts on the net! I've been using them for 4-5 years...

• ARin

Posted May 22, 2006 - 05:48 PM

The GYTR is the same as OEM, except it's steel. The guard fits perfectly.

Jerry

AH! well if THAT is the case, i may have to look into that.

THANKS!

• ARin

Posted May 22, 2006 - 07:03 PM

You can a new GYTR stainless steel header from Zanotti Motor for around $80 (memory is a little fuzzy, but I think that's close). Check out the price at the TT store too.

Jerry

looks like the gytr pipe from Zanotti is $104....thats a little rich for my blood, especially since i was HOPING to find a take-off OEM pipe and maybe pay 30 bucks for it.

ya know?

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.