03 Yz450 And 03 Wr450 Same

1 reply to this topic
  • Tsk350

Posted May 20, 2006 - 08:45 AM

I have a quick question, is the Frame and sub frame the same (except for the water bottle) on both bikes? What I am doing is buying some Carbon fiber frame gaurds and they only list for the YZ450. Thanks :ride:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • vorra65

Posted May 20, 2006 - 09:17 AM

If you go to the Works Connection website, I think they list 2 different part #'s for the YZ and the Wr. I know they are different #'s for the 04's.

Pretty sure it has to do with the kickstand, cuz the frame itself is pretty much the same except for a mounting tab here and there. Also the front of the frame where the engine mounts are, is wider on the WR.

Let us know how you make out.

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.