I won Clark Stiles's Bike !!!

13 replies to this topic
  • cobra427

Posted May 20, 2006 - 08:16 AM

Thats right I won Clark Stiles's bike!!! :banana: Last year at the San Francisco Supercross I entered a drawing from one of the vendors and was told I would be notified by email if I won. Well I didn't win but since the company had my email and was an affiliate of Warthog racing I was given another offer about a month ago. The raffle was sponsored by Phoenix racing (phxmx.com) and Decal works (decalmx.com) and was to raise money for the most improved privateer of this season. P-lok, Lucas oil, So Cal Racing, Yamaha privateer team put up Clark Stiles's bike (06 YZ450F) as a grand prize. I paid to enter the drawing and three weeks later find out I won the grand prize, some trick triple clamps and a works decal kit. I've spoke with So Cal Racing and everything has been confirmed! I thought I would win a ball cap or something but this is off the hook. The bike is the same bike that Clark Stiles raced during the season and is being rebuilt at this time. I was supposed to get the bike at Hangtown tomorrow and receive a big welcome and presentation but that won't happend :busted: The mechanic quit and the new mechanic is behind with having to adjust to a new team and such. There still will be a presentation and I get the VIP treatment and get to meet the riders and what not so I'm stoked. Here's a pic of the bike but this one has Jiri Dostal number on it. I donate to gang outreach, veterans, privateers and do work party at my local track.....its kind of nice to have someone smile on me a little. If anyone is going to Hangtown, swing by the So Cal Racing tent....I'll be the guy with the freakin big grin....... :ride:
Posted Image

• mnchvgs79

Posted May 20, 2006 - 08:19 AM

Awesome for you! Congrats! :ride:

Now to be the pessimist, I will believe it when I see it. Sounds too good to be true..

• cobra427

Posted May 20, 2006 - 08:57 AM

Look at my personal profile on tt then go to www.phxmx.com What do I get for posing and saying I won some other guys supercross bike??? Anyway, See you at Hangtown.

• mnchvgs79

Posted May 20, 2006 - 09:02 AM

Look at my personal profile on tt then go to www.phxmx.com What do I get for posing and saying I won some other guys supercross bike??? Anyway, See you at Hangtown.

I'm not implying anything, it just seems too good to be true. :banana: Like I said before, CONGRATS! Good for you. :ride:

• kyleyz

Posted May 20, 2006 - 09:20 AM

You need to give up feedback on how it runs

Posted May 20, 2006 - 10:30 AM

ok, so you guys know me as "984"; however my real name is Clark Stiles. i've been undercover as an amature mx'er in hopes of locating my stolen bike. Cobra427, shame on you. you are very naughty! if you return my property immediately, i will let you off with a light spanking...come on, give me back the bike.

• Ga426owner

Posted May 20, 2006 - 02:23 PM

too funny - congrats on a awesome ride.... :ride:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • cobra427

Posted May 20, 2006 - 02:59 PM

Aren't wives a trip?! My wife's first reaction was, "sell it and then we can take a cruise!" I said to her, "dam I haven't even gotten the bike and your designing a plan already for where it needs to go." I will give a ride report when I get it. My local dealer wants the bike to sit on her floor and has an interest in purchasing it. We'll see how all this plays out. I was hoping for hot motocross pit babes upon presentation, that should get my wife's blood boiling (ha ha ha)

Posted May 20, 2006 - 04:20 PM

don't sell it. you'll regret later. this is a once in a lifetime opportunity you've been given, to own a pro supercross bike. no shit everyone wants you to sell it (because it's worth a bunch of money). it's yours, you must have done something in your life to deserve it. ride it, enjoy it, keep it for a couple years and sell it then. who knows, Clark might be a podium rider and you'll get more?

• LVThumper

Posted May 20, 2006 - 04:44 PM

CONGRATS!! :banana: :busted: :smirk:

I'm so f :ride: g jealous! :lol:

• XriderR00

Posted May 20, 2006 - 04:55 PM

i hate you :ride:

• RideRaceLive123

Posted May 20, 2006 - 07:16 PM

They will probably take off the works suspension. Every person that has works suspension takes it off when he sells the bike.

• kid on a 426

Posted May 20, 2006 - 08:06 PM

They will probably take off the works suspension. Every person that has works suspension takes it off when he sells the bike.

Dude Clark Stiles is a privateer. He doesn't have any "Works" parts. Even though I kinda agree with you that it won't be the EXACT bike that he ran but it probably will still have oodles of goodies on it.

• dbehr624

Posted May 21, 2006 - 12:39 PM

DO NOT by any means sell that :busted: . It really is a one in a life time opportunity :usa: . I am soooooooooooooo jealous. Congrats, you are one lucky guy!! :ride: :banana:

Dont sell it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :smirk: :lol: :lol: :lol: :eek: :eek:

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.