Is there anybody out there?

5 replies to this topic
  • Unkle_Moose

Posted October 26, 2001 - 06:53 PM

Now that were all back from the dark side of the moon I have one question. Do we have to login everytime we sign on. Keep up the good work. For all NorCal/NV Riders RAIN DANCING! Get with it people.

Ride Safe & Ride Often

• Unkle_Moose

Posted October 26, 2001 - 07:06 PM

Hey guys the one thing I noticed and will miss is not showing the the Location of those posting.
:)

• Bryce_Senff

Posted October 26, 2001 - 07:21 PM

Hi Moose,
Look at the bottom of each post. BTW, I'm thinking of heading to Hollister sometime in early Nov. Are you anywhere close?
Bryce

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Steve_Claus

Posted October 26, 2001 - 07:27 PM

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<HR>Originally posted by Unkle Moose:
Now that were all back from the dark side of the moon I have one question. Do we have to login everytime we sign on. Keep up the good work. For all NorCal/NV Riders RAIN DANCING! Get with it people.

Ride Safe & Ride Often
[/QUOTE]

Welcome back...

You don't have to login everytime you want to do something (unlike the previous version). Now, you're logged-in until you log out! :)

--Steve

• Unkle_Moose

Posted October 27, 2001 - 07:23 PM

Gee I guess I just need to read all the way down before making stupid comments :) Bryce I live about 1.5 hours north of Hollister. It has some good riding but we need some of that Northwest Rain. Let me know when your going. Doing some cross country races in Nov if they don't keep cancelling because of dust.
Ride Often & Ride Safe :D

• RetSenior

Posted October 27, 2001 - 08:59 PM

Unkle Moose Read: http://www.thumperta...c&f=11&t=000669

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.