who sells fork gaurds for 650R?

3 replies to this topic
  • BIG RED

Posted May 19, 2006 - 07:27 AM

I am looking to get rid of the accordion's on my front forks and get the sliders like the inverted forks use. I've seen them on many bikes but can't find a supplier that sells them. i know the stocks work better but they look goofy with my moto wheels on :ride:

• BWB63

Posted May 19, 2006 - 10:00 AM

The ones you see are modified XR400 fork guards? Likes these?
The front axle hole on the disk brake side is threaded to 10mm X 1.25 and a hole is drilled just above the hole in the disk guard cover, then a seat bolt (from the exhaust side, the one that has the lip for the side cove) is used with 8mm spacer behind it.
Posted Image

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • BIG RED

Posted May 20, 2006 - 08:39 AM

No thats not what i am after, but thanks! I want to remove the rubber boots and put on sliders like the inverted forks have, but they are for conventional forks. i have seen pics of them around this site so i know someone must be making them. if anyone has any idea where i can get them please let me know :ride:

• qadsan

Posted May 20, 2006 - 09:04 AM

SRC sells them...www.srcinc.net

Here's some pics of one of my 650R's from a while ago.

XR650R d/s pic_1

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.