Monty? Stoneyford Nov 4th Lets ride

27 replies to this topic
  • MONTY

Posted November 01, 2001 - 02:30 PM

Mike (Silcon Mike) is going and poss, Huge. Is 8;00am at B&K OK WITH YOU GUYS?
MONTY

[ November 01, 2001: Message edited by: MONTY ]

• Mike_in_Roseville

Posted November 01, 2001 - 02:51 PM

8am is fine. we will be there

• SFO

Posted November 02, 2001 - 06:25 AM

Denise and I are ready.
I finished the trailer last night (Thanks nvrfinish) and look forward to meeting you at Bill and Katies at 8 am on Saturday.
I am hoping we can get a ways back into Stoneyford, I am sick of just riding the first 20 miles of it.
Is there a standard loop you guys ride?
Do you mind a woman coming along? :)

• MONTY

Posted November 02, 2001 - 06:40 AM

Hi SFO WE ARE GOING RIDING ON SUNDAY THE 4TH NOT SAT,The loop we will ride will be A or B rider loop, is your wife a good rider we will do about 50 miles with very little road, you are welcome to come just want to let you know about the loop.
monty

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Mike_in_Silicon_valley

Posted November 02, 2001 - 06:48 AM

HEY RICKY FULLER, Want to join us on Sunday?

Mike

• SFO

Posted November 02, 2001 - 07:37 AM

Like duh, how could I miss that?
I would love to see your loop.
I think we'll just roll up solo tommorrow unless someone else want to join.
Yea, she's a good rider. Ahrma champion she is. Is there place to get a trail map?
Could you fax me one with your loop on it?
fax #1-415-865-1804
Thanks, Bill :)

• MONTY

Posted November 02, 2001 - 10:11 PM

SFO you will be able to get maps from the ranger are you going to digger pine sat,? if so the ranger will come by there his name is Mat, nice guy he will have maps.Some of the loops are not on the maps and I don't have the maps at work or I would fax them to you and for some unknow thing my home PC want let me post on TT ie. pass word wont work unable to log on I have e-mail TT and they are unable to fix it.
monty

• SFO

Posted November 05, 2001 - 06:00 AM

Denise an I had a great time on Saturday!
We got a trail map from the ranger station and went to little stony to stage.
Perfect fall day!
Matt was at the cowbell so we didn't see him.
Do you ever assist the rangers in trail maintenance?
The 440 was hooking up and ripping! I love my new motor!

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.