Monty? Stoneyford Nov 4th Lets ride

27 replies to this topic
  • Mike_in_Roseville

Posted October 25, 2001 - 05:54 PM

Hey Monty is the ride still on for the 4th. I am heading to Philly on Sunday and wont be back until Late, Late Wed so I will be out of touch but I am definately in if you all are going. I will try to gather some other troops as well. Let me know the details.

Mike in Roseville.

• Mike_in_Roseville

Posted October 27, 2001 - 09:29 PM

hellooooooo!!!!Monty are you home

Posted October 27, 2001 - 12:26 PM

Mike, Monty is on a dual-sport ride up near Stonyford this week-end. Thats probably why he hasn't responded yet. I was supposed to go but got sidelined with a wrenched back. Paul

• Mike_in_Silicon_valley

Posted October 27, 2001 - 01:31 PM

I spoke with Monty a couple of days ago and the ride is on. He's at a dual-sport ride at Middle Creek (Clear Lake) this weekend. Pauly, are you going on the 4th?

Posted October 27, 2001 - 01:43 PM

Mike, I am definately planning on the 4th! I'm taking it easy this week-end to get my back healed up as quick as I can....Getting old sucks! :)

• Mike_in_Roseville

Posted October 27, 2001 - 04:28 PM

So Mike are you going? IF so the invite is still open if you want to get to Sac on Saturday night and head up on Sunday. Let me know and we can make arrangements. I am going to be in Philly until Thursday and we can talk then or I will check this post as my lap top is only a click away. let me know.

Mike in Roseville

Posted October 29, 2001 - 07:38 AM

Mike I e-mailed you,i TRYED TO POST BACK BUT IT Wouldn't TAKE THE POST.So I am at my comp, at work and it's working ok.Lets meet at Bill&Kathy at 8;00am sunday the 4th,should be some good riding with the rain comeing.

[ October 29, 2001: Message edited by: MONTY ]

• SFO

Posted October 29, 2001 - 12:03 PM

I am hoping for rain!
What about nvr fnsh?
Trying to get my trailer finished and service my bike after the dyno.

• SFO

Posted October 30, 2001 - 05:52 AM

Too bad I discovered my roof leaks now....

• Brian_in_Long_Beach

Posted October 30, 2001 - 07:18 AM

Let me check with the warden.... Not sure if I'll be able to make it. What staging area & what time?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed

Posted October 30, 2001 - 12:59 PM

Brian meet at Bill&Kathy 8;00am staging at digger pines (little stonye)(cracker boxs) or any other name people use.

• Brian_in_Long_Beach

Posted October 30, 2001 - 02:20 PM

If I go I'd meet you at the staging area. B&K's is too far out of the way from Santa Rosa. What time at Digger Pines/Little Stony? Need to have all the data before I can ask for parole :)

• SFO

Posted October 31, 2001 - 05:40 AM

Fixed the roof, and my bike just got its break in service.
I gotta work on moms ktm200 and pimp out my trailer.
I'm still in!

Posted October 31, 2001 - 07:01 AM

Brian lets try to meetat 9;15 to 9;30 at digger pines.

• Brian_in_Long_Beach

Posted October 31, 2001 - 07:27 AM

I'm out. I messed up my knee playing volleyball. It's my bad knee, ACL reconstruction and yes, I was wearing my brace. Give it a week or so & it'll be fine.

Posted October 31, 2001 - 10:37 PM

Brian hope you get well soon, it should be a good ride this weekend with all the rain.I talked to my brother in law that lives at stonyford and he said 4in rain that should put the trails in nice shape.

• Unkle_Moose

Posted October 31, 2001 - 02:28 PM

NVR FNSH Sorry to hear about another one of your injuries :) Have you tried a safer like OffRoad Motorcyle Riding because it seems like you are always getting hurt doing these extreme sports of yours (Vollyball & Basketball) :D To all who are riding or racing this weekend have a safe one :D

• Brian_in_Long_Beach

Posted October 31, 2001 - 02:42 PM

No wait a stinkin' minute you guys. When have I ever complained about injuring myself? I've pissed & moaned about damaging my bike but I haven't hurt myself riding in a very long time. Guess it's time to ride faster :) Seriously, my rebuilt knee gives me trouble every once & awhile but not all that often.

Posted October 31, 2001 - 04:14 PM

I wonder, can you get backs rebuilt? My back is in serious need of it. Oh well, i'll just duck tape it and take some Motrin with me. :)

• Mike_in_Roseville

Posted November 01, 2001 - 02:01 PM

So who all is going on Sunday. Monty, myself, John in Granite Bay. Who else?

Mike in Roseville

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.