Frame Guards

9 replies to this topic
  • Guest_Guest_*

Posted January 08, 2001 - 07:23 PM

Were can you get the plastic frame guards i need a set for my wifes TTR250 1999,don't seem to be able find them in plastic.

• Buck

Posted January 10, 2001 - 10:41 PM

Maier Plastic makes Universal frame gaurds that might fit. Acerbis also makes plastic frame gaurds.

• uplate

Posted January 10, 2001 - 07:32 PM

Originally posted by monty wilson:
Were can you get the plastic frame guards i need a set for my wifes TTR250 1999,don't seem to be able find them in plastic.

Hey Monty, Thanks for the tour on New Years. I see a lot of neat stuff every time out with you guys. This time I even saw what a train wreck looks like when done with motorcycles. Glad no one was hurt. UP.

• Guest_Guest_*

Posted January 11, 2001 - 05:46 PM

Hay uplate, we went to elkins last weekend and aother got wipped out, not bad but a short day for him[chuck] he lays out the enduro up there,he did a hearder on a down hill and the bike taged him.

• uplate

Posted January 11, 2001 - 07:00 PM

Monty, I am going to have to get three motorcycles to ride as much as you do. I am still trying to repair my 400 from new years. Would like to ride with you at Elkins Flat some day soon. A friend of mine that lives near there and I have a few "personal trails" also. Lots of fun. Se ya soon.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Guest_Guest_*

Posted January 11, 2001 - 08:02 PM

I think it will be a while before we can ride up there with all the new snow.We are going to death vally on the 10th of feb, to ride in the sun shine you need to be daul sport for this ride,we will stage out of a place called long srteet thats 25 miles south of Beaty NV,lost of old towns and mining trails,canyon and hot springs.When the snow melt we will put a ride on at elkins or gerogetown,that should be about the end of feb.

• Guest_Guest_*

Posted January 14, 2001 - 06:05 PM

Thanks for the info on the frame guards.

• Howard_Huge

Posted January 15, 2001 - 04:02 PM

Monty i talked to Bill about the snow issue and he said that there wasn't any at the Flying W and to come on up :)

Hows Chuck doing I saw him at one of the checks on Sunday at Prairy City didn't get a chance to talk to him though. Slow Jim raced also finished and had a great time.

muddied, huge

• Guest_Guest_*

Posted January 15, 2001 - 04:39 PM

No snow ? ok then lets put a ride on for georgetown the 27th?, can't go this weekend got the D-36 dinner and awards sat the 20th let me know.Hay huge how did the new bike work out.

• Howard_Huge

Posted January 15, 2001 - 04:52 PM

Don't know yet i couldn't bring myself to riding it at Prairy city with all the mud and rocks so i took o'l blue and gave her a real work out!! Noticed that I've got oil leaking from one of the return lines where it is welded to the frame probably from the head on at Stony, so it looks like i'm going to park her for awhile until i get her patched up. So you are going to the dinner how far is it from your house i would like to go too can you get tickets at the door? Its at the ulatis center or something like that right?

the 426 looks great with yellow backgrounds and black #125 on it :)

hungry, huge

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.