Saw this on the R1 Forum today.....

5 replies to this topic
  • Steelerfan

Posted May 18, 2006 - 05:11 PM

http://sfgate.com/cg...MNGS4ITE9M3.DTL

• Guirey

Posted May 18, 2006 - 05:18 PM

This is sure making its way around the fourms. AMA D37, Thumper, and I saw it on a couple of others. I can only hope what goes around comes around to them.. I'm just glad the first rider lived and the 2nd rider wasn't hurt to badly.

• new2blu

Posted May 18, 2006 - 05:21 PM

Hope that they are found and all three are hung by their necks--in the woods! Must be greenies!

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • RCannon

Posted May 18, 2006 - 05:24 PM

The one guy looks like he is wearing a jofa*** face mask. I can imagine a dirtbiker trusting him.

***If your over 40 years old, that might be funny. Please disregard if under 40.

• SJMC_DON

Posted May 19, 2006 - 07:09 AM

Hope that they are found and all three are hung by their necks--in the woods! Must be greenies!

They should use their rope to do it :ride:

• rich1167

Posted May 19, 2006 - 07:17 AM

I would have been arrested for assault if would have happened to my group. I would have been beating someone.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.