What happened to "The Split"?

7 replies to this topic
  • 4Takt

Posted May 18, 2006 - 06:26 AM

Did I miss something?
Didn't the owner of this site post a poll where an overwhelming majority of the members voted to split this forum? :ride:

4Takt

• edssco

Posted May 18, 2006 - 07:56 PM

I think we are staying toghter for the sake of the Children ,when they turn 18 were out of hear :ride:

• wr450fyamaha

Posted May 19, 2006 - 11:01 AM

mmmmmm I just turned 17 a few days ago.....could I disown myself?

• captb

Posted May 19, 2006 - 05:21 PM

I use Threadblocker V-2 below, it removes all L post automatically. :ride:

http://img.photobuck.../ognoway_e0.gif

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Max Power

Posted May 19, 2006 - 05:33 PM

Did I miss something?
Didn't the owner of this site post a poll where an overwhelming majority of the members voted to split this forum? :ride:

4Takt

Bryan made it go away. It wasn't that close anyway. Now move along people.... Nothing to see here. Unless you want a good banning.

Posted Image

• BWB63

Posted May 19, 2006 - 07:13 PM

Just ask for mercy! All you have to do is ask for mercy! Wait he has something to say.........

Frrreeeedommmmmm!

• justicedone

Posted May 20, 2006 - 08:24 AM

I see no need for "splitting" myself. Most headers say what bike were discussing, and I think both sides can learn a lot from each other. Areant we all "red" ?

Lets say your looking into a stabalizer and L dude has one, you get good feedback and install a new scotty on your R, from dudes comments, he helped ya no?
or vise versa...

I think as long as guys are mature and looking to help each other when needed its ALL gravy baby.

Gotta go...ride time !!! So Ca trails are calling me along the Mex border...YOU HAVE PAPERS AMIGO ??? ha ha

• HondaXR650L

Posted May 21, 2006 - 01:12 AM

Bryan made it go away. It wasn't that close anyway. Now move along people.... Nothing to see here. Unless you want a good banning.

Posted Image[/QUOTE]

Banning? No one ever gets bann..... Uhhhh ... I love ThumperTalk it's my favorite website! :ride: :banana: :busted: I want to stay please don't make me go!!!!!!!

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.