need 99 WR tank graphics

2 replies to this topic
  • tammie

Posted May 18, 2006 - 04:44 AM

hi there, does anyone out there have a set of 2000 WR400 tank graphics or 01 i beleive are the same tank? i bought a wR tank for my yz 400 but the graphics are in bad shape just want to throw a new set on, anything really.....the rest of my graphics on my yz are ENJOY mfg blue and white flames so anything matching that would be cool ...but don't really care
i actualy have two sets of tank graphics sitting in my shed they might be like yz 426 graphics im not even sure what they are they are brand but don't match up to the wr tank i have they are for a yz or a wr just not sure what model and what year.........but def not yz400 or wr400 or wr426 maybe they are for two stroke hmmm maybe i'll take a pic and post them and someone can tell me .........

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • redrocket190

Posted May 18, 2006 - 07:09 AM

Try Throttle Jockey or Ceet Racing....I just got the former for my 1999 WR400F.

• MichielD

Posted May 18, 2006 - 09:24 AM

Do you still have the YZF tank and seat? Interested in selling,

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.