01 yz426 skiplate

6 replies to this topic
  • dave_v

Posted May 17, 2006 - 07:19 AM

anybody have any recommendations for a full coverage skid plate for a 01 yz426? I'd much prefer one that uses the stock mounting tabs on the frame. thanks.

• Dano426

Posted May 17, 2006 - 08:51 AM

I have a utah sport cycle for sale. $30.00 It has a few sratches, but is still in good shape. PM me if you would like to see pics

• xnofriendsx

Posted May 17, 2006 - 01:16 PM

How much does that Utah Sport Cycle skid plate weigh?
I think my brother might have that one, but his is super heavy.
Just sort or curious is that is the same one he had got when he bought his used 2002 WR426.
Thanks for any info.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Dano426

Posted May 17, 2006 - 01:28 PM

How much does that Utah Sport Cycle skid plate weigh?

I don't know? I will weight when I get home and post info

• dave_v

Posted May 18, 2006 - 07:59 AM

definitely might have some interest. does that skidplate use the stock mounting tabs?

• Dano426

Posted May 18, 2006 - 08:59 AM

Yes I use the front mounting tabs. I has a bolt/hook to attach the back of the plate

• racinteach

Posted May 18, 2006 - 12:12 PM

PM sent

Related Content

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.