WR450F stock Graphics

1 reply to this topic
  • rudiedj

Posted May 12, 2006 - 03:43 AM

:ride:
My brand new WR of 4months, have started to peel its graphics. I take good care of my baby and wash it properly after every ride, staying away from the graphics with the high pressure cleaner, spraying silicone all over, wiping excess off.
Does anybode else have this problem? Do yamaha use poor quality graphics kits?
:banana:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • JetBlueJoe

Posted May 12, 2006 - 03:59 AM

Unfortunately it seems that all OEM manufactures tank and shroud graphics don't last to long. Basically I found they don't stick well. I would say 4 months is not to bad. I think many replace them right away with aftermarket graphics that stick better, protect the plastics and forks, and the team look.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.