06 wr450 enduro computer question

5 replies to this topic
  • wdf2121

Posted May 10, 2006 - 06:11 AM

I just bought the new wr450 and was reading on line and it says that the computer has two mode's, normal and race. I can't figure out how to set it to give me average mph, top speed, etc. Can someone please help (i hope this isn't a stupid question, I'm just new to dirt bike riding)

• odonnks

Posted May 10, 2006 - 06:45 AM

First section of owners manual.
If you do not have a manual your dealer should have provided it at the time of purchase.
You can also download a multi language manual at:
http://www.yamahaown...ook.com.au/?r=0

• OneToGo

Posted May 10, 2006 - 10:10 PM

Yep. Read the manual then try it out on the bike. Easy and a picture helps.
If we were to try to explain it then we would take twice as many words as the manual and you still would not be any the wiser!! :ride:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • OneToGo

Posted May 10, 2006 - 10:11 PM

BTW, race mode and battery disconnect wipes Odo A :ride:

• Moto5

Posted May 11, 2006 - 09:19 AM

It pisses me off to no end that switching to race mode wipes the odometer.

• Moto5

Posted May 11, 2006 - 09:22 AM

Yep. Read the manual then try it out on the bike. Easy and a picture helps.
If we were to try to explain it then we would take twice as many words as the manual and you still would not be any the wiser!! :ride:

It's funny, the thing is not very complicated but it sure takes up a solid eight or ten pages of the manual.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.