426 Dual Sport Help Needed

1 reply to this topic
  • beasleys

Posted May 10, 2006 - 02:48 AM

I have successfully gotten a florida tag for my 01 426 legally. In moto form. I would like to attempt to make it half way legal for riding on national forest roads and so forth. Does any one have detailed instructions of exactly what they did to thier bikes for this. All I am looking to do is have a high/low headlight and a running/brake light. I have found the electrex stator and think that is the one I am going with. Has anyone used this one? I am going to attempt to piece together a kit as I think that will be a lot cheaper. Any help is appreciated. :crazy:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • beasleys

Posted May 12, 2006 - 02:56 AM

I know there are some tagged 426's out there. Can anyone offer any guidance. :ride:

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.