Where to buy jets for 06 WR450

7 replies to this topic
  • MTRider

Posted May 09, 2006 - 08:55 PM

Where can I find pilot/starter/leak jets online? My local dealer does not carry any jets (hard to believe!).

Thanks - Scott

• OneToGo

Posted May 09, 2006 - 09:54 PM

I have found that most dealers dont carry a good stock of jets.
You can get the part numbers. do a search on the net :Yamaha UsA has a good parts break down for each model. Get the numbers for each jet, stock is handily listed on each site along with most others, then present the list to the dealer to order in. Can take a few weeks.
The other way is through TT but you have to know exactly what you are after, also 3rd party suppliers like SUDCO have them. Do an internet search
:crazy:

• black_n_blue_thumper

Posted May 09, 2006 - 10:14 PM

What part of Montana are you in. Hi Tech in Bililngs has a great selection in stock. I am sure they would send you what you need. :crazy:

• odonnks

Posted May 10, 2006 - 01:48 AM

Online Yamaha parts

http://yamaha.dgy.com/parts.aspx

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • MTRider

Posted May 11, 2006 - 07:51 PM

Thanks all - I will give these suggestions a shot. BTW - I am in Eureka, MT (NW corner near the Canadian border).

• GCannon

Posted May 12, 2006 - 09:12 AM

Try http://www.sudco.com/ they have all kinds of goodies and good prices

• CJ06WR

Posted May 12, 2006 - 01:10 PM

Also try Zanotti Motors. I ordered all of my jets on line....They were cheap and the parts were delivered on time.

• MTRider

Posted May 16, 2006 - 10:08 AM

Thanks for the Montana suggestion! It is the only place that I found al l the jets that I needed.

Where in MT are you located?

Regards,
Scott

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.