Thanks for the bike

8 replies to this topic
  • crankingcraig

Posted May 09, 2006 - 04:17 PM

A buddy just sold me a 2003 WR450 because it was a dog. He owned it from new. After I took out the throttle stop it stopped being a dog
:ride: :ride:
Choose your buddies carefully!! :crazy:
Thanks Randy

• jeffm

Posted May 09, 2006 - 04:25 PM

Thats just not right :crazy:

• Lowedog

Posted May 09, 2006 - 09:07 PM

Too funny! :crazy: Are any of the other free mods done? Grey wire, etc.?

-Lowedog

• SPLATT

Posted May 10, 2006 - 12:30 AM

It's bound to be a dog with only half the throttle.

Steve

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • pkcof

Posted May 10, 2006 - 01:31 AM

well my mate just rode my fully uncorked '05WR450 recently and now he is getting a brand new '06 in a week or two. He said that it was awesome and wanted one straight away. He also rode one bone stock standard WR450 and said that his 250 would beat it (i almost agree with him!) the difference is unbelievable and raises the question why some people buy them and leave them that way ?? don't they know ???

• bcs

Posted May 10, 2006 - 08:44 PM

... raises the question why some people buy them and leave them that way ?? don't they know ???

I asked a WR rider why he hadn't done the mods--I said, is it ignorance, or is it just apathy?

He said "I don't know, and I don't care". :ride:

• odonnks

Posted May 11, 2006 - 02:15 AM

Buddy ?????

• bluebike1999

Posted May 11, 2006 - 02:49 PM

yeah, i was thinking that.
i tell my 'buddies' about things i learn on here, so as to 'help a friend'.
he must really think you're a top buddy now.

• Kmorris

Posted May 11, 2006 - 02:58 PM

What's a buddy for.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.