Free Mods for 05 WR450F

6 replies to this topic
  • bmac-wr450F

Posted May 09, 2006 - 12:27 AM

Hi Guys,

Yeah I know another Free mod question. Have just picked up this bike from a bike supplier (it was his own bike) in Australia. Have tried to talk to him about what has or hasn't been done to the bike with no luck. He said that all that is needed with these bikes is an exhaust to let it breath easier.

All I am wanting is a list with pics of the free mods so that I can go over and check if they have been done on the bike already. Have searched the forums and noticed that there are lots of free mods, but nothing in one place. This also might help in future posts or searchs....

Thanks for all the help,

• Crapster

Posted May 09, 2006 - 12:39 AM

Tried the sticky at the top of this forum?

That's where I got all my info mate.

(BTW Where are you located in Aus?)

• pkcof

Posted May 09, 2006 - 01:16 AM

hmmm, sounds like an 'expert' ??
what jets are in the bike now -
#main ?
#pilot ?
and where is the needle clip position ?
has the airbox been cut?
grey wire unplugged and taped (or cut) ?
can you get full throttle twist ?
std pipe or modified ? (or aftermarket ?)
you need to know the answers to the above questions in order to get the correct information ... maybe it has been modified some ??
btw - Melbourne here !

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • odonnks

Posted May 09, 2006 - 02:02 AM

This is for the 250 and 450

• poison-dwarf

Posted May 09, 2006 - 08:55 AM

from england, thread with me!!!! :crazy:

• bmac-wr450F

Posted May 09, 2006 - 04:21 PM

Thanks guys will have to check those options.

Also in melbourne as well. Riding up in Kinglake/Mt Robinson, Toolangi (think that is how you spell it) Also sometimes go up to Echuca at the murray.

And you guys?

• pkcof

Posted May 09, 2006 - 09:42 PM

Mt Dissappointment here (between Wallan side and Flowerdale/Strath Creek) - just around the corner from Toolangi/Mt Robertson ... We've probably passed each other !

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.