Stator, where to find one...

1 reply to this topic
  • Kamik

Posted May 08, 2006 - 06:20 PM

i recently had an incident happen... mechanical noises ensued... resulted in me needing a new stator and side cover. anyways, i got the side cover but the stator is nowhere to be found, the shop i'm ordering it from had to order it directly from yamaha in japan, and it's looking to be 1-2 weeks out still. none of the other local guys can find one either. anyone know where i might find one sooner than that? i've got 2 weeks off work starting today, i do NOT want to spend this time waiting for my parts to arrive when i've gotta go back to work... :crazy:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Express

Posted May 08, 2006 - 08:49 PM

http://www.denniskir...01489#altImages

I use Kirk for parts look up often, I know Ive seen this Moose stator cheaper some other places. Baja Designs also sell a stator for your bike.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.