Return to off road after nearly 20years

3 replies to this topic
  • JayJayUK

Posted May 08, 2006 - 12:17 PM

Hi Guys WOW! great site lots of knowlege (and wrinkles I guess) well I have just ordered an 06 WR450F and leaving road bikes and going back to off road fun. I can see there is alot of info here for me to catch up on.

• devo1

Posted May 08, 2006 - 12:48 PM

Welcome to TT! Now you can ride wheelies and spin your tires without getting a ticket.
Nice choice for bike.
Later
Devo

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • OneToGo

Posted May 08, 2006 - 06:38 PM

Hi Guys WOW! great site lots....06 WR450F and leaving road bikes and going back to off road fun. I can see there is alot of info here for me to catch up on.

Enjoy and welcome to TT, it is really a great site.
I recently returned to biking after a long absence, I was amazed at all the good stuff here.
Come back and visit the mods and jetting section to sort your bike out. If you are allowed, might be worth stocking up on the items ahead of taking delivery of the bike, then you can get straight into doing the mods.
I refer to AIS kit, Jets, exhuast, Rad guards etc , to name a few.
Good choice of [COLOR=Blue]BIKE. [/COLOR] :crazy:

• Darth Wader

Posted May 09, 2006 - 03:09 AM

Congratulations! I did the same thing (15 year hiatus) and returned last year. Great choice of bike, the information here is invaluable when it comes to getting the WR running right. It is a phenomenal bike that is corked up from the factory. You won't be disappointed with the free mods.

The community here is pretty awesome too - I don't think you'll be disappointed there either! Welcome and congratulations!

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.