Yellow body work for WR?

3 replies to this topic
  • Paewraul

Posted May 08, 2006 - 09:20 AM

I was up at NHIS and a bunch of guys have the classic YZ yellow with black bars for body work on the SMs. I can't seem to find them on line anywhere. Anyone know where to get the new plastics in Retro colors?

• jonova

Posted May 08, 2006 - 03:54 PM

For us WR owners to go retro you also need a yz seat and tank. I have the plastics on order and am going to throw them on my newly black powder coated frame this week. I'll post some pics when I'm all done.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • snakesausage

Posted May 08, 2006 - 05:28 PM

• JMathis

Posted May 13, 2006 - 06:36 AM

That's where I got my kit from except the seat and tank. Had to get that from someone here on TT. also sells the kit. Is this the look that you are looking for? Yellow WR426 I just got a IMS tank for it so I need another set of tank graphics for it. I could not have been more pleased with the results. :ride: :banana: :busted:

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.