Best Battery ??

5 replies to this topic
  • xr600r

Posted May 07, 2006 - 03:07 PM

I think my battery in my WR450 died today :crazy: . whats the best..longest lasting battery for these bikes ? part # to please. :ride:

• odonnks

Posted May 07, 2006 - 04:27 PM

I don't know which is the best but be sure the replacement is able to lay on its side. A standard battery is for uprite use only.

• Tsk350

Posted May 07, 2006 - 04:40 PM

Ya and expect to shell out some cash there not cheap because they are gasless which means they are totally sealed!

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • new2blu

Posted May 07, 2006 - 06:16 PM

Get a replacement from Yamaha and at the same time buy a battery tender and you won't have any more battery troubles. Just keep it hooked up to the battery tender while it is sitting in the garage.

• 25year2stroker

Posted May 07, 2006 - 09:09 PM

I saw a old post where someone found a replacement at auto zone for around $40 :crazy:

• Irregular Pulse

Posted July 25, 2006 - 11:50 AM

has anybody been able to find the (Now mythological) AutoZone part number? I've been searching adn reading every post about batteries I can find for 2-3 hours now and have not came up with it. I've came across several people who have seen it before.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.