Pro Circuit exhaust ?

6 replies to this topic
  • XR650L_MN

Posted May 07, 2006 - 08:36 AM

I am planning on putting on a different exhaust on my bike. I am trying to decide between the Pro Circuit T-4 or the 496 or possibly the White Bros E2. Is anyone familiar with any of the above exhausts? Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. I am planning on ordering one in the next few days. One other question that I have on the Pro Circuit exhausts is how much noisedifference is there between the T-4 and the 496? I am in the process of changing my bike over to SuperMoto. This bike will be mostly used for street until I am able to get back to AK.

Thanks for any ideas,

• 4whlfun

Posted May 07, 2006 - 12:19 PM

I have the Pro circuit T-4 I have been very happy with it. I ride dual sport in Phoenix AZ. So I prefur a loud pipe. The cars that are beside you tend to hear it and know you are there when you are in there blind spot. What is the difference between them I can't tell you. It has been a very durable and good looking exhaust. :crazy:

• xr500_89

Posted May 07, 2006 - 12:21 PM

well i got an E-2 and with the stock tip i can tell you thing is loud as well but im looking to go with a supertrapp i've always loved that sound if your interested i can sell you my E2 for a reasonable price just give me a PM

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • wheelnut46

Posted May 07, 2006 - 02:20 PM

I have the T4 on my XRL and it's pretty loud. Not as loud as all those American made V-twins you see all over the place but loud enough that folks on the street know you're there.

• XR4DEZ

Posted May 07, 2006 - 03:04 PM

They're all quieter than a Harley with straight pipes. The T4 just evens out the power and weighs less than the stock pipe. If I remember the dyno showed just a upward trend with no spikes or flat spots. But that is info from a pipe shootout that was done in 2000, just like the bike the T4 probably hasn't changed either.

• 2000 xr650r

Posted May 08, 2006 - 07:12 AM

I am also looking into the PC T4 for my dual sport 650r. looks great and i hear there will be a bottom end power loss. I have a question. Does the T4 have a spark arestor? I dont want to start a fire.

• 4whlfun

Posted May 08, 2006 - 06:04 PM

20 dollars for the spark arrestor The bike has so much power you won't notice any bottom end power loss.

Related Content

Fell Off Trailer by usafxr

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   XR600/650
  • Hot  43 replies

FCR40 Tuning Woes- XR600R by aTuWitty

• Hot  37 replies

Post Apocalypse, ThumperTalk style! by Justin Pearson

Dirt Bike   General Dirt Bike Forums   General Dirt Bike Discussion
  • Hot  35 replies

2015 XR650L Squeaking noise by Crayjay

• 3 replies

1993 XR600R rebuild by ove

• Hot  41 replies

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.