2 replies to this topic
  • Numskull

Posted May 06, 2006 - 07:16 PM

Just got back from my ride, and this bike is so fast.

After putting her back together I was really worried if she would have the power from before. And oh my, hold on tight, it ****ing screams. I was shootinging roost 30 ft in the air.

I bet the 426 will blow the doors off the 450 :ride:

Oh ya, I draged this cr 500, and we was tied with power, except his was more eratic :crazy:

It was a great day for a ride and really cool that I had the fastest out of 15 riders :ride:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Direct_Effect

Posted May 07, 2006 - 04:50 AM

cool man...my 426 is still in lots of little plastic boxes at the moment :ride: ....ive only got 2 days riding out of it before it whent bang!!

oh well its on its way to getin put back togehter and its gonna kick a$$ :crazy:

• ratbiker

Posted May 07, 2006 - 09:20 AM

I bet the 426 will blow the doors off the 450 :lol:

Ya thats why all the pros are on the 426 :crazy: :ride:

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.