Save the Future

4 replies to this topic
  • Joel

Posted January 08, 2001 - 01:49 PM

Many politicians and radical environmentalist groups are working feverishly to shut down our access to public and private riding areas. I would like to challenge my fellow WR400 riders to join the BLUERIBBON COALITION (www.sharetrails.org). This coalition is working in Washington to preserve the rights of dirt bike, ATV,Off road recreation lovers. Please get involved, buy a membership for $20 and help us save our sport.

• CAB

Posted January 08, 2001 - 03:32 PM

Excellent idea Joel. I've been a member for about 10 yrs, and there is no better organization out there. If you have those friends who "don't need to join a club" or are simply clueless about land issues or simply don't give a crap (which amazingly is alot of dirtbikers), consider giving them a year's subscription.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • TheBOS

Posted January 09, 2001 - 04:06 AM

Sounds like a good idea to me!

• Chris_C

Posted January 09, 2001 - 07:25 AM

I second that excellent idea CAB. I have several riding friends that I've extolled the virtues to about joining the BRC. They admit that they should do something but never get around to doing anything. I guess it's the "live-for-the-moment" philosophy that many riders seem to share.
This is a great gift for that "hard-to-buy-for" friend. I still plan on pleading with those not on my list to join the BRC - a fine organization.

• TW

Posted January 09, 2001 - 09:11 AM

Just re-uped my membership for 01, goo source of info to stay on top of thing's.

------------------
99 WR400
BRC
NOHVA
AMA

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.