New WR450 owner!

5 replies to this topic
  • windaddiction

Posted May 06, 2006 - 05:02 PM

Hey guys well I did it I sold my buell Ulysses and got me an 05 450 with dirt and motard rims! I love it wheelis awesoem and it's fast! I just havea few question for you first is gonna sound dumb, but where and how do you check the oil? ( the manual is on order) second i have soem surging during about 50% throtle how can I get rid of this? Thanx guys !

• windaddiction

Posted May 06, 2006 - 09:19 PM

Posted Image

There's a pic with the SM trim ( btw this bike is 10000 times more fun than that heavy buell)

• albertlui

Posted May 07, 2006 - 01:26 AM

owner's manual
http://www.yamahaown...ook.com.au/?r=0

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • odonnks

Posted May 07, 2006 - 04:03 AM

Looks great ! I'll really like to try one of those out. You just don't see them much in the states... yet...
We're always last .

• JNV

Posted May 07, 2006 - 07:04 AM

@windaddiction
you have one bike very pretty.
you can say to me that it marks is the Rear Fender.
It has thus? or have added you to him the support where go the lights?

tks :crazy:

• windaddiction

Posted May 07, 2006 - 09:32 AM

JNV I am having trouble understanding what you are asking?? I actulyl don't know what the tail is, but the light kit is a baja designs (I think)

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.