Sticker Kit for Number Plates

3 replies to this topic
  • MountainMax

Posted May 06, 2006 - 03:28 PM

Hey guys, Im not going to be racing my 06 WR450F so I wanted a nice graphics kit to go over the white number plates (all3) on my bike, does anyone make thiem or will i have to get them custom done??

• odonnks

Posted May 07, 2006 - 04:26 AM

The only 'off the shelf ones' I've found are white or black.
If you want a different color you probably need a custom set. I've been itching to get a yellow set myself.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • jerryls

Posted May 07, 2006 - 08:29 PM

Rocky Mt has a kit that includes a smaller front number plate (for over the headlight) for the WR. You have to call to order it, it's not on the website. They let you choose any color you want for the background and the numbers.

Jerry

• nitronaf

Posted May 07, 2006 - 09:01 PM

bling!
http://www.xgxracing...mberplates.html
:crazy:

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.