This forum is great!

2 replies to this topic
  • e30M3

Posted May 06, 2006 - 01:56 PM

I have been posting a lot in the last week or so and just wanted to thank everyone who has so patiently answered all of my questions.

I am still in the search for a perfect '02 YZ426. I have looked at a number of bikes but none of them have been "just right". I saw an '01 this morning that was pretty clean, the guy had all his records which was nice. There was some rust on the bottom of the frame and it looked like oil was leaking from the frame drain bolt (probably just needs to replace the washer?)

Anyway, I really want an '02 so I wasn't going to settle for an imperfect '01.

Thanks again for everyone's help!

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • viking_in_wa

Posted May 06, 2006 - 02:46 PM

I have an 02 426 that I may be selling very soon, I am having back surgery and it will be at least a year before i can ride again. get me an email address to send some pics for you. my bike may be one of the cleanest around. and i have the stock exhaust, a big gun system and a fmf T14 titanium system also. plus a spare front and rear wheel.

• 2fastwhitey

Posted May 06, 2006 - 11:04 PM

No problem and welcome to TT.

Related Content

yz400f throttle bog by yz400fmaniac

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • Hot  28 replies

Michigan Motocross Tires by 288yz450

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   North
  • 1 reply

Chubby dad, looking at bikes , First trip to the orange/black forum ! by Slow_ride

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   KTM   250-530 EXC/MXC/SXC/XC-W/XCR-W (4-Strokes)
  • Hot  28 replies

Need help by Goforaride

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Technical Forums   Suspension
  • Hot  68 replies
WR Camshaft Swap Info - last post by jamesm113

WR Camshaft Swap Info

• 0 replies

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.