06 question

6 replies to this topic
  • zophy25

Posted May 05, 2006 - 09:40 AM

Can anyone compare the 06 RMZ450 to the 06 YZ450? Does the YZ start up easy when you stall it? I have a 06 RMZ450 and I'm thinking about buying the 06 YZ450.

• kxman

Posted May 05, 2006 - 09:42 AM

I can't compare it to the Suzuki, but to answer your other question it does restart easy.

• jgerdi

Posted May 05, 2006 - 11:00 AM

Before I bought my 06 LE I road the 06 rmz and 06 yz. I road the rmz first and thought "wow' It corners so easy drop in on rutted corners, It was effortless but it wasn't responsive in the air it felt heavy. Oh It also vibrated through my boots and I really was between gears on jumps.
I then jumped on the 06 YZ450f . Just sitting it felt lighter, absolutely no engine vibration. On the track it was trackable power with a gear for everywhere. In the air it felt lighter than my crf250. I knew that this was the bike for me. And we've been in love ever since. My wife has suggested that I have intercourse with my LE but She was just mad at the time.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • barch88

Posted May 05, 2006 - 01:06 PM

My wife has suggested that I have intercourse with my LE but She was just mad at the time.

:ride:

I can't compare the two, because I havent rode the RMZ, but I do love the look of it. However, the YZ does have a Hot start so when you stall it starts right up :crazy:

• stknrdr

Posted May 05, 2006 - 06:23 PM

Before I bought my 06 LE I road the 06 rmz and 06 yz. I road the rmz first and thought "wow' It corners so easy drop in on rutted corners, It was effortless but it wasn't responsive in the air it felt heavy. Oh It also vibrated through my boots and I really was between gears on jumps.
I then jumped on the 06 YZ450f . Just sitting it felt lighter, absolutely no engine vibration. On the track it was trackable power with a gear for everywhere. In the air it felt lighter than my crf250. I knew that this was the bike for me. And we've been in love ever since. My wife has suggested that I have intercourse with my LE but She was just mad at the time.

Your wife suggested that too? And here I thought I was the only one.

• Ga426owner

Posted May 06, 2006 - 12:34 PM

Can anyone compare the 06 RMZ450 to the 06 YZ450? Does the YZ start up easy when you stall it? I have a 06 RMZ450 and I'm thinking about buying the 06 YZ450.

you will luv the YZF compared to the RMZ period end! :crazy:

• NYMXer

Posted May 06, 2006 - 03:37 PM

Zophy...........get the YZ and make sure you get it from Bubba Bardwell in Brookhaven Ms. :crazy:

You will love the bike. I love mine............it feels so light and 'works' like! :ride:

Related Content

Forums
Photo

2016 YZ450 by CaptainKnobby

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Technical Forums   Suspension
  • Hot  59 replies
Forums
Photo

Megabomb Fitment by 288yz450

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • 1 reply
Reviews

Yamaha YZ450F 2017 by Chris.GVS

Yamaha YZ450F 2017
  • 1 review
  • Last review by Tommyk_55
  • On January 15, 2017
Forums
Photo
Supercross

Wilson the Blue Privateer by jetfuel

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  50 replies
Forums
Photo

James Stewart back on a YZ450F by YamaLink

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  47 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.