Handguards w/ASV levers

14 replies to this topic
  • TAS_Duner

Posted May 02, 2006 - 04:03 PM

I just put on a set of ASV C/5 brake and clutch pro model levers on my o4 YZ450F. The problem is that I can't put on my old handguards now. Can anyone suggest some nice handguards that will work with my AVS levers?

Thanks,
TAS

• jrcgaf364

Posted May 02, 2006 - 05:35 PM

i had the same problem get the ones that mount on your bars maybe acerbis

• Javelin

Posted May 02, 2006 - 07:09 PM

I have Cycra handguards with the triple clamp attachment for the guards with ASV perch and levers and it works just great.

• TAS_Duner

Posted May 02, 2006 - 08:40 PM

i had the same problem get the ones that mount on your bars maybe acerbis

Which one works better?

• aedwards07

Posted May 03, 2006 - 12:31 PM

Just wondering why someone with bark busters would put folding(ASV/Sunline) levers on their bike.

• ONLY4STROKES

Posted May 03, 2006 - 12:37 PM

Which one works better?

Get the Acerbis Uniko if you have folding levers.

Uniko :crazy:

• yamadoggy

Posted May 03, 2006 - 04:59 PM

Just wondering why someone with bark busters would put folding(ASV/Sunline) levers on their bike.

I was thinking the same thing....

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Cirus

Posted May 03, 2006 - 05:33 PM

I've got the ASV levers and Acerbis ProRallys on my 450 and they work just fine. I put the ASV's on when I was riding mx but have since switched to offroad so thats why I have both.

• TAS_Duner

Posted May 03, 2006 - 06:02 PM

The places that we ride have alot of trees and rocks. Plus my buddies love to throw rocks when we are riding. Saved my hands on our last ride.

• Javelin

Posted May 04, 2006 - 04:33 AM

Plus it looks cool :crazy:

• ktm868

Posted March 09, 2007 - 01:39 PM

yea i have had the same problem but i just moved the clutch lever over and it fit just fine but then i had to do some adjusting with my kill switch placement and where i routed the wire

• Ranger18

Posted March 09, 2007 - 02:38 PM

Get the Acerbis Uniko if you have folding levers.

Uniko :applause:

Thats what I run

• mxgene

Posted March 10, 2007 - 07:52 AM

The ASV levers offer more adjustability for reach than stock ones with no adjustment. That was my primary reason for using them with the Cycras.

Plus they look cool...:applause:

• dwnlowx

Posted March 10, 2007 - 08:51 AM

check out mine they are cool and they work well , i was only able to get them on pointed a little downward with the levers

• 250Thumpher

Posted March 10, 2007 - 05:13 PM

What about using a shorty lever?

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.