engine coolant hype?

3 replies to this topic
  • Ripmeister

Posted May 02, 2006 - 01:17 PM

Anyone know anything about this stuff? The claims are pretty impressive, but what's hype and what's reality? :crazy:

http://www.two2cool.com/

• dirtr1der

Posted May 02, 2006 - 01:55 PM

Never heard of it, but I use Engine Ice. Works great in my WR. Never overheated in 3 full riding seasons.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • ncmountainman

Posted May 02, 2006 - 02:46 PM

thats a oil additive,and yes it works. i've used it for 2 yrs now with excellent results(i've seen 18'f drop tested with a digital gauge w/sending unit in motor drain plug). its a must have with a rekluse clutch. they are working on a coolant additive(one for water/glycol,and one for waterless PG/EG like evans) i'm supposed to be getting some to test in my evans npg-r anyday now. :crazy:

• Ripmeister

Posted May 02, 2006 - 06:19 PM

Thanks NC - i gathered it was an oil additive and I would like to drop my temps, I dont run real hot, but especially in the height of summer I would like cool things down just a little more. I'm glad to hear it works - I'll get me a bottle.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.