Radiator Fluid

1 reply to this topic
  • Sean_McCutcheon

Posted October 18, 2001 - 06:42 AM

I just got my radiators back from Myler's yesterday and I am going to put them back on today. But I need drain the rest of the antifreeze from the bike, so I can put all new in. Is there a bolt on the waterpump that I need to take out to drain the rest of the antifreeze. And is there any other drain spots.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • bobwombat

Posted October 18, 2001 - 01:58 PM

sean, the drain plug is on the lower right front right behind the case protector plate. the owner's manual has a brief but clear description of how to do this. don't forget to drain the overflow resevoir in the rear. flush it all out first, then refill, etc, etc.

bobwombat

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.